This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the Seattle Symphony Chorale website. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to facilitate the functioning of the symphony or chorale events.
We may contact you via email in the future.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We will not collect sensitive information from you, such as credit card data.
Only chorale and symphony members who need information to perform a specific job (for example, your rehearsal and concert commitments) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.